Donna Gill is a clinical nurse specialist in the Acquired Brain Injured Program at the Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation and a clinical lecturer in the School of Nursing at McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada. Dr. Donna Wells is an associate professor and associate dean (education) in the Faculty of Nursing at the University of Toronto in Toronto.
Forever Different: Experiences of Living with a Sibling Who Has a Traumatic Brain Injury
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 48–53, March-April 2000
How to Cite
Gill, D. J. and Wells, D. L. (2000), Forever Different: Experiences of Living with a Sibling Who Has a Traumatic Brain Injury. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 48–53. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01862.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!