Michelle M. Macias is a developmental pediatrician and an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), and is the medical director of Developmental Pediatrics and the MUSC Spina Bifida Clinic. Conway Saylor is a pediatric pyschologist and professor of pyschology at The Citadel. Susan Kreh and Sarah Clifford are practicing school pyschologists. Amy Romanczuk is a clinical nurse specialist for spina bifida and pediatric urology in MUSC Ambulatory Care.
Predictors of Support Service Interest and Participation by Families of Children with Spina Bifida
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 54–65, March-April 2000
How to Cite
Macias, M. M., Saylor, C. F., Kreh, S. M., Clifford, S. C. and Romanczuk, A. N. (2000), Predictors of Support Service Interest and Participation by Families of Children with Spina Bifida. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 54–65. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01863.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!