Michelle M. Macias is a developmental pediatrician and an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), and is the medical director of Developmental Pediatrics and the MUSC Spina Bifida Clinic. Conway Saylor is a pediatric pyschologist and professor of pyschology at The Citadel. Susan Kreh and Sarah Clifford are practicing school pyschologists. Amy Romanczuk is a clinical nurse specialist for spina bifida and pediatric urology in MUSC Ambulatory Care.
Predictors of Support Service Interest and Participation by Families of Children with Spina Bifida
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 54–65, March-April 2000
How to Cite
Macias, M. M., Saylor, C. F., Kreh, S. M., Clifford, S. C. and Romanczuk, A. N. (2000), Predictors of Support Service Interest and Participation by Families of Children with Spina Bifida. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 54–65. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01863.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!