Sandra Weeks is the clinical nurse manager for the comprehensive rehabilitation, acquired brain injury, and transitional care units at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, NC. Elizabeth Hubbartt is a rehabilitation clinical nurse specialist and Teresa Michaels is the geriatric clinical nurse specialist at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, NC.
Keys to Bowel Success
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 66–69, March-April 2000
How to Cite
Weeks, S. K., Hubbartt, E. and Michaels, T. K. (2000), Keys to Bowel Success. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 66–69. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01866.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!