When this article was first published, Barbara Braden was an associate professor at the School of Nursing, and was the project director of the Teaching Nursing Home Project, at Creighton University in Omaha, NE. She is now dean of the Graduate School of Creighton University. Nancy Bergstrom was an associate professor at the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing. She is now an associate director of research at the Center for Aging, University of Texas School of Nursing in Houston.
A Conceptual Schema for the Study of the Etiology of Pressure Sores
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 105–110, May-June 2000
How to Cite
Braden, B. and Bergstrom, N. (2000), A Conceptual Schema for the Study of the Etiology of Pressure Sores. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 105–110. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01879.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!