Anne Gunderson is the Region 4 Director for ARN. She is an instructor at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield, IL.
Tertiary Care: A Changing Environment
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 164–168, September-October 2000
How to Cite
Gunderson, A. (2000), Tertiary Care: A Changing Environment. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 164–168. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01898.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!