Mary Daly is the executive director of High Horses Therapeutic Riding Program in Ely, VT. She also works part time as a field case manager and is a candidate for the state legislature
Rehabilitation in the Therapeutic Riding Arena
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 167–168, September-October 2000
How to Cite
Daly, M. (2000), Rehabilitation in the Therapeutic Riding Arena. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 167–168. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01899.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!