Journal Writing As a Complementary Therapy for Reactive Depression: A Rehabilitation Teaching Program
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 170–176, September-October 2000
How to Cite
Smith, C. E., Holcroft, C., Rebeck, S. L., Thompson, N. C. and Werkowitch, M. (2000), Journal Writing As a Complementary Therapy for Reactive Depression: A Rehabilitation Teaching Program. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 170–176. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01901.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!