When this article was first published, Christina Mumma was a clinical nurse specialist in neurology and rehabilitation at the Providence Medical Center in Seattle, WA. She is currently an associate professor at the University of Alaska, School of Nursing and Health.
Perceived Losses Following Stroke
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 192–195, September-October 2000
How to Cite
Mumma, C. M. (2000), Perceived Losses Following Stroke. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 192–195. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01904.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!