Barbara Paterson is an associate professor at the University of British Columbia School of Nursing.
‘They Never Told Us Anything’: Postdischarge Instruction for Families of Persons with Brain Injuries
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2001 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 48–53, March-April 2001
How to Cite
Paterson, B., Kieloch, B. and Gmiterek, J. (2001), ‘They Never Told Us Anything’: Postdischarge Instruction for Families of Persons with Brain Injuries. Rehabilitation Nursing, 26: 48–53. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2001.tb01925.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!