Virginia A. Kennedy is a principal at Infection Prevention & Management Associates, Inc., in Houston.
Improving Care Practices for Patients with Multidrug-Resistant Organisms: One Facility's Evolution
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2001 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 58–65, March-April 2001
How to Cite
Kennedy, V. A., Steinfeld, S. R. and Sims, G. L. (2001), Improving Care Practices for Patients with Multidrug-Resistant Organisms: One Facility's Evolution. Rehabilitation Nursing, 26: 58–65. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2001.tb01927.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!