Jean C. McSweeney is an associate professor at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, College of Nursing.
An Act of Courage: Women's Decision-Making Processes Regarding Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Attendance
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
2001 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 132–140, July-August 2001
How to Cite
McSweeney, J. C. and Crane, P. B. (2001), An Act of Courage: Women's Decision-Making Processes Regarding Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Attendance. Rehabilitation Nursing, 26: 132–140. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2001.tb01935.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!