Eugenia Missik is a research associate in the Family Practice Clinical Research Center at Summa Health System in Akron, OH. At the time of this manuscript preparation, she was a postdoctoral fellow at the Center for Research in Chronic Disorders at the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing. She has been awarded an Academic Research Enhancement Award (NIH R15 NR05245) to continue her work with women, cardiovascular health, and rehabilitation.
Women and Cardiac Rehabilitation: Accessibility Issues and Policy Recommendations
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2001 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 141–147, July-August 2001
How to Cite
Missik, E. (2001), Women and Cardiac Rehabilitation: Accessibility Issues and Policy Recommendations. Rehabilitation Nursing, 26: 141–147. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2001.tb01937.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!