Nancy Holland is vice president of the clinical programs department at the National Multiple Sclerosis Society's home office in New York City. Phyllis Wiesel is a former director of clinical services at the New York City chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Pamela Cavallo is a director emeritus of the clinical programs department of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Clayton Edwards is the director of health management at Merck-Medco Managed Care, LLC, in Montvale, NJ. June Halper is the executive director of Gimbel MS Center in Teaneck, NJ. Rosalind Kalb is the director of Information Resources at the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Linda Morgante is the director of clinical services at the Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. Marie Namey is an advanced practice nurse at The Mellen Center of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, OH. Margie O'Leary is a clinical nurse at the University of Pittsburgh Medical MS Center in Pittsburgh. Lori Smith-Williamson is an adult nurse practitioner at Drs. Cochran, Eberly & Howe, P.C., in Alexandria, VA.
Adherence to Disease-Modifying Therapy in Multiple Sclerosis: Part I
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
2001 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 172–176, September-October 2001
How to Cite
Holland, N., Wiesel, P., Cavallo, P., Edwards, C., Halper, J., Kalb, R., Morgante, L., Namey, M., O'Leary, M. and Smith-Williamson, L. (2001), Adherence to Disease-Modifying Therapy in Multiple Sclerosis: Part I. Rehabilitation Nursing, 26: 172–176. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2001.tb01946.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!