Michael J. Borrie is the chair of the Division of Geriatric Medicine at the University of Western Ontario in London, ON, Canada.
Urinary Retention in Patients in a Geriatric Rehabilitation Unit: Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Validity of Bladder Scan Evaluation
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2001 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 187–191, September-October 2001
How to Cite
Borrie, M. J., Campbell, K., Arcese, Z. A., Bray, J., Hart, P., Labate, T. and Hesch, P. (2001), Urinary Retention in Patients in a Geriatric Rehabilitation Unit: Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Validity of Bladder Scan Evaluation. Rehabilitation Nursing, 26: 187–191. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2001.tb01950.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!