Penny Schafer is a group coordinator for the Aggressive Behavior Control Program at the Regional Psychiatric Centre (Prairies) in Saskatoon, SK, Canada. Her research has examined therapeutic relationships and therapeutic boundary maintenance.
Examining Peplau's Pattern Integrations in Long-Term Care
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2001 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 192–197, September-October 2001
How to Cite
Schafer, P. and Middleton, J. (2001), Examining Peplau's Pattern Integrations in Long-Term Care. Rehabilitation Nursing, 26: 192–197. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2001.tb01951.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!