Terrie Black is an assistant product manager, UDS-PROSM System, Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, Buffalo, NY. Pamela Roberts is a supervisor for rehabilitation and post acute services, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA. Both authors are surveyors in the Medical Rehabilitation Division of CARF…The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission.
Preparing for Successful CARF Accreditation
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
2001 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 208–213, November-December 2001
How to Cite
Black, T. and Roberts, P. (2001), Preparing for Successful CARF Accreditation. Rehabilitation Nursing, 26: 208–213. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2001.tb01956.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!