Janis Paterson is a principal lecturer in the School of Occupational Therapy, Faculty of Health Studies, Auckland University of Technology.
Adults with Acquired Brain Injury: Perceptions of Their Social World
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2002 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 13–18, January-February 2002
How to Cite
Paterson, J. and Stewart, J. (2002), Adults with Acquired Brain Injury: Perceptions of Their Social World. Rehabilitation Nursing, 27: 13–18. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2002.tb01973.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!