Carol F. Baker is an Assistant Professor at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, School of Nursing. Her program of research is centered on the health of women and adolescents who have pulmonary disease, with an emphasis on exercise rehabilitation
Coping with Symptoms of Dyspnea in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2002 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 67–73, March-April 2002
How to Cite
Baker, C. F. and Scholz, J. A. (2002), Coping with Symptoms of Dyspnea in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Rehabilitation Nursing, 27: 67–73. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2002.tb01987.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!