Recovery Trajectory of Unpartnered Elders After Myocardial Infarction: An Analysis of Daily Diaries
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
2002 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 95–102, May-June 2002
How to Cite
Rankin, S. H., deLeon, J. F., Chen, J.-L., Butzlaff, A. and Carroll, D. L. (2002), Recovery Trajectory of Unpartnered Elders After Myocardial Infarction: An Analysis of Daily Diaries. Rehabilitation Nursing, 27: 95–102. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2002.tb01996.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!