Donna M. Zucker is an assistant professor at the University of Massachusetts School of Nursing in Amherst, MA. Her current research centers on chronic illness experiences and side effects of treatment.
Chronic Heart Disease: An Approach for Intervention
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
2002 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 187–191, September-October 2002
How to Cite
Zucker, D. M. (2002), Chronic Heart Disease: An Approach for Intervention. Rehabilitation Nursing, 27: 187–191. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2002.tb02009.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!