Wipa Sae-Sia is a doctoral student at the MU Sinclair School of Nursing at the University of Missouri-Columbia.
Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Practices in Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
2002 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 192–198, September-October 2002
How to Cite
Sae-Sia, W. and Wipke-Tevis, D. (2002), Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Practices in Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities. Rehabilitation Nursing, 27: 192–198. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2002.tb02010.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!