Carolyn Murrock is an instructor in the Breen School of Nursing at Ursuline College, Pepper Pike, Ohio. She worked as a Cardiac Rehabilitation Nurse Specialist for 9 years. Her research interests include health promotion and cardiovascular disease.
The Effects of Music on the Rate of Perceived Exertion and General Mood Among Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Patients Enrolled in Cardiac Rehabilitation Phase II
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2002 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 227–231, November-December 2002
How to Cite
Murrock, C. J. (2002), The Effects of Music on the Rate of Perceived Exertion and General Mood Among Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Patients Enrolled in Cardiac Rehabilitation Phase II. Rehabilitation Nursing, 27: 227–231. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2002.tb02018.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!