All of the Web addresses listed in this article and in Table 2 were correct as of the publishing date.
www.Information Resources for Stroke*
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2002 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 134–141, July-August 2002
How to Cite
Pierce, L. L. (2002), www.Information Resources for Stroke. Rehabilitation Nursing, 27: 134–141. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2002.tb02221.x
Linda L. Pierce, PhD RNC CNS CRRN, is an associate professor at Medical College of Ohio School of Nursing in Toledo, OH.
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!