Kathleen Duncan is an associate professor of nursing at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Nursing-Lincoln Division in Lincoln, NE.
Effects of an Exercise Adherence Intervention on Outcomes in Patients with Heart Failure
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2003 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 117–122, July-August 2003
How to Cite
Duncan, K. and Pozehl, B. (2003), Effects of an Exercise Adherence Intervention on Outcomes in Patients with Heart Failure. Rehabilitation Nursing, 28: 117–122. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2003.tb01728.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!