Gale Robinson-Smith is an assistant professor at Villanova University College of Nursing in Villanova, PA.
Maximizing Stroke Recovery Using Patient Self-Care Self-Efficacy
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2003 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 48–51, March-April 2003
How to Cite
Robinson-Smith, G. and Pizzi, E. R. (2003), Maximizing Stroke Recovery Using Patient Self-Care Self-Efficacy. Rehabilitation Nursing, 28: 48–51. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2003.tb02028.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!