Helen L. Graham is the manager of the cardiac rehabilitation program at Penrose-St. Francis Centura Healthcare in Colorado Springs, CO. Her focus of interest as a doctoral candidate at the University of Colorado Health Services Center is long-term outcomes of cardiac rehabilitation.
A Conceptual Map for Studying Long-Term Exercise Adherence in a Cardiac Population
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2003 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 80–86, May-June 2003
How to Cite
Graham, H. (2003), A Conceptual Map for Studying Long-Term Exercise Adherence in a Cardiac Population. Rehabilitation Nursing, 28: 80–86. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2003.tb02038.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!