Jill B. Derstine is a professor in, and the chair of, the Department of Nursing, College of Allied Health Professions at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA.
An Interdisciplinary Pediatric Rehabilitation Project in Vietnam: The Temple Team Experience
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2003 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 92–95, May-June 2003
How to Cite
Derstine, J. B., Shepard, M. P., Nixon-Cave, K. and Kinneally, M. (2003), An Interdisciplinary Pediatric Rehabilitation Project in Vietnam: The Temple Team Experience. Rehabilitation Nursing, 28: 92–95. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2003.tb02040.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!