Ruth M. Tappen is Christine E. Lynn Eminent Scholar at the Florida Atlantic University Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing.
Effect of a Video Intervention on Functional Recovery Following Hip Replacement and Hip Fracture Repair
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
2003 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 148–153, September-October 2003
How to Cite
Tappen, R. M., Whitehead, D., Folden, S. L. and Hall, R. (2003), Effect of a Video Intervention on Functional Recovery Following Hip Replacement and Hip Fracture Repair. Rehabilitation Nursing, 28: 148–153. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2003.tb02048.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!