Collette Staal is a quality improvement and research educator and manager for the Center for Limb Differences at Mary Free Bed Hospital and Rehabilitation Center.
A Self-Report of Quality of Life of Patients Receiving Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
2003 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 159–163, September-October 2003
How to Cite
Staal, C., Arends, A. and Ho, S. (2003), A Self-Report of Quality of Life of Patients Receiving Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy. Rehabilitation Nursing, 28: 159–163. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2003.tb02050.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!