Evelyn Fitzwater, DSN RN C, is the interim director of the Center for Living with Dignity and an associate professor in the Department of Community, Administrative, and Psychiatric Nursing at the University of Cincinnati, College of Nursing, Cincinnati, OH.
How Do You Manage the Aggressive Behavior of Cognitively Impaired Patients?
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
2004 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 29, Issue 1, page 5, January-February 2004
How to Cite
Fitzwater, E. and Gates, D. M. (2004), How Do You Manage the Aggressive Behavior of Cognitively Impaired Patients?. Rehabilitation Nursing, 29: 5. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2004.tb00291.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!