Barbara Lawrie is a student at the School of Nursing at the University of British Columbia and coordinator of the Sexual Health Service, G.F. Strong Rehabilitation Centre-Vancouver Acute, Vancouver Coastal Health Region.
Assessing and Addressing Inappropriate Sexual Behavior in Brain-Injured Clients
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
2004 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 9–13, January-February 2004
How to Cite
Lawrie, B. and Jillings, C. (2004), Assessing and Addressing Inappropriate Sexual Behavior in Brain-Injured Clients. Rehabilitation Nursing, 29: 9–13. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2004.tb00293.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!