Janice Purk is an assistant professor in the Department of Sociology and Criminology at the State University of West Georgia in Carrollton, GA. Address correspondence to Janice Purk, State University of West Georgia, Department of Sociology and Criminology, Pafford Hall, Carrollton
Support Groups: Why Do People Attend?
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
2004 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 62–67, March-April 2004
How to Cite
Purk, J. K. (2004), Support Groups: Why Do People Attend?. Rehabilitation Nursing, 29: 62–67. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2004.tb00308.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!