John M. Tomkowiak is the director of psychiatry and director, year 3 and 4 at Florida State University College of Medicine in Tallahassee, FL.
How Do We Ethically Manage Patients Who Refuse Therapy?
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
2004 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 29, Issue 3, page 77, May-June 2004
How to Cite
Tomkowiak, J. M. and Gunderson, A. J. (2004), How Do We Ethically Manage Patients Who Refuse Therapy?. Rehabilitation Nursing, 29: 77. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2004.tb00313.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!