Joan Alverzo is vice president of clinical support services and chief nurse executive at the Kessler Rehabilitation Corporation in West Orange, NJ.
The Use of Aesthetic Knowledge in the Management of Brain Injury Patients
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
2004 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 85–89, May-June 2004
How to Cite
Alverzo, J. (2004), The Use of Aesthetic Knowledge in the Management of Brain Injury Patients. Rehabilitation Nursing, 29: 85–89. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2004.tb00316.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!