Linda Pierce is a professor at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, OH.
Internet-based Support for Rural Caregivers of Persons with Stroke Shows Promise
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
2004 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 95–99, May-June 2004
How to Cite
Pierce, L. L., Steiner, V., Govoni, A. L., Hicks, B., Thompson, T. L. C. and Friedemann, M.-L. (2004), Internet-based Support for Rural Caregivers of Persons with Stroke Shows Promise. Rehabilitation Nursing, 29: 95–99. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2004.tb00319.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!