Studying the Quality of Life and Life Satisfaction among Persons with Spinal Cord Injury Undergoing Urinary Management
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
2004 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 122–126, July-August 2004
How to Cite
Brillhart, B. (2004), Studying the Quality of Life and Life Satisfaction among Persons with Spinal Cord Injury Undergoing Urinary Management. Rehabilitation Nursing, 29: 122–126. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2004.tb00328.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!