Joni Walton is an assistant professor at Carroll College, Helena, MT.
I Am Not Alone: Spirituality of Chronically III Rural Dwellers
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
2004 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 164–168, September-October 2004
How to Cite
Walton, J., Craig, C., Derwinski-Robinson, B. and Weinert, C. (2004), I Am Not Alone: Spirituality of Chronically III Rural Dwellers. Rehabilitation Nursing, 29: 164–168. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2004.tb00339.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!