Diane Monsivais, MSN CRRN, is a doctoral student at the University of Texas School of Nursing at Houston and a clinical instructor, School of Nursing, College of Health Sciences, University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX. She may be reached at the UT School of Nursing, 6901 Bertner Ave., Houston, TX 77030, or
Self-Organization in Chronic Pain: A Concept Analysis
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
2005 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 147–151, July-August 2005
How to Cite
Monsivais, D. (2005), Self-Organization in Chronic Pain: A Concept Analysis. Rehabilitation Nursing, 30: 147–151. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2005.tb00099.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!