Robin R. Leger, PhD MS RN CARP, is an assistant professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, GCRC # RR06192, of the University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington, CT. Questions or comments about this article may be directed to Robin Leger, UCONN Health Center MARB room 0411, Farmington, CT, 06030-3805
Severity of Illness, Functional Status, and HRQOL in Youth with Spina Bifida
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
2005 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 180–187, September-October 2005
How to Cite
Leger, R. R. (2005), Severity of Illness, Functional Status, and HRQOL in Youth with Spina Bifida. Rehabilitation Nursing, 30: 180–187. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2005.tb00107.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!