Kathy J. Horvath, PhD RN, is Associate Director, Education and Program Evaluation, New England Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center at E. N. Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, Bedford, MA, and Adjunct Associate Professor at School of Nursing, Bouvé College of Health Sciences, Northeastern University, Boston, MA.
Caregiver Competence to Prevent Home Injury to the Care Recipient with Dementia
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
2005 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 189–196, September-October 2005
How to Cite
Horvath, K. J., Hurley, A. C., Duffy, M. E., Gauthier, M. A., Harvey, R. M., Trudeau, S. A., Cipolloni, P. B. and Smith, S. J. (2005), Caregiver Competence to Prevent Home Injury to the Care Recipient with Dementia. Rehabilitation Nursing, 30: 189–196. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2005.tb00109.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!