Rachel A. Kinder is a doctoral student at Vanderbilt University, and assistant professor at Western Kentucky University, Department of Nursing, Bowling Green, KY.
Psychological Hardiness in Women with Paraplegia
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
2005 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 68–72, March-April 2005
How to Cite
Kinder, R. A. (2005), Psychological Hardiness in Women with Paraplegia. Rehabilitation Nursing, 30: 68–72. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2005.tb00362.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!