Outcomes Among Family Caregivers of Aphasic Versus Nonaphasic Stroke Survivors
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
2006 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 33–42, January-February 2006
How to Cite
Bakas, T., Kroenke, K., Plue, L. D., Perkins, S. M. and Williams, L. S. (2006), Outcomes Among Family Caregivers of Aphasic Versus Nonaphasic Stroke Survivors. Rehabilitation Nursing, 31: 33–42. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2006.tb00008.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!