Carolyn Mason, MS BSN, has worked for three years as a staff member for Nurses Christian Fellowship in Michigan teaching nurses about integrating their faith in nursing. She is certified in community health nursing and has taught nursing for over 23 years. She holds a master's degree from the University of Illinois, Chicago and bachelor of science in nursing from California State University.
Spiritual Care: Practical Guidelines for Rehabilitation Nurses
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
2006 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 249–256, November-December 2006
How to Cite
Rieg, L. S., Mason, C. H. and Preston, K. (2006), Spiritual Care: Practical Guidelines for Rehabilitation Nurses. Rehabilitation Nursing, 31: 249–256. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2006.tb00021.x
Kelly Preston, MSN, attended the congregational health/parish nursing program at Samford University. The nursing program at Samford focused on whole person health promotion with the spiritual care of patients as the primary focus. After earning her graduate degree, she coordinated a program within an integrated healthcare delivery system whereby she and her colleagues worked with faith communities to help them establish health ministries.
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!