Cathrine Hildingh, RNT PhD, is a senior lecturer at the School of Social and Health Sciences, Halmstad University, Halmstad, Sweden.
Access to the World After Myocardial Infarction: Experiences of the Recovery Process
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
2006 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 63–68, March-April 2006
How to Cite
Hildingh, C., Fridlund, B. and Lidell, E. (2006), Access to the World After Myocardial Infarction: Experiences of the Recovery Process. Rehabilitation Nursing, 31: 63–68. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2006.tb00127.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!