Barbara Resnick, PhD CRNP FAAN FAANP, is a now a professor at the University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD.
Making a Difference: Nursing Assistants' Perspectives of Restorative Care Nursing
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
2006 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 78–86, March-April 2006
How to Cite
Resnick, B., Simpson, M., Galik, E., Bercovitz, A., Gruber-Baldini, A. L., Zimmerman, S. and Magaziner, J. (2006), Making a Difference: Nursing Assistants' Perspectives of Restorative Care Nursing. Rehabilitation Nursing, 31: 78–86. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2006.tb00131.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!