Karen Liszner, BSN MHA CRRN, is director of nursing and ancillary services Michael Feinberg, BS RRT, is respiratory manager, both at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation in West Orange, NJ.
Cough Assist Strategy for Pulmonary Toileting in Ventilator-Dependent Spinal Cord Injured Patients
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
2006 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 218–221, September-October 2006
How to Cite
Liszner, K. and Feinberg, M. (2006), Cough Assist Strategy for Pulmonary Toileting in Ventilator-Dependent Spinal Cord Injured Patients. Rehabilitation Nursing, 31: 218–221. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2006.tb00138.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!