Comparing Two Methods of Rehabilitation for Risk Factor Modification After a Cardiac Event
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2007 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 15–22, January-February 2007
How to Cite
Yates, B. C., Heeren, B. M., Keller, S. M., Agrawal, S., Stoner, J. A. and Ott, C. (2007), Comparing Two Methods of Rehabilitation for Risk Factor Modification After a Cardiac Event. Rehabilitation Nursing, 32: 15–22. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2007.tb00144.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!