Ursula A. Holley, RN, is a graduate student in nursing at Sage Graduate School in Troy, New York.
Social Isolation: A Practical Guide for Nurses Assisting Clients with Chronic Illness
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2007 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 51–58, March-April 2007
How to Cite
Holley, U. A. (2007), Social Isolation: A Practical Guide for Nurses Assisting Clients with Chronic Illness. Rehabilitation Nursing, 32: 51–58. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2007.tb00152.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!