Rosemarie B. King, PhD RN, is a research associate professor at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and adjunct senior research associate at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
Problem-Solving Early Intervention: A Pilot Study of Stroke Caregivers
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2007 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 68–76, March-April 2007
How to Cite
King, R. B., Hartke, R. J. and Denby, F. (2007), Problem-Solving Early Intervention: A Pilot Study of Stroke Caregivers. Rehabilitation Nursing, 32: 68–76. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2007.tb00154.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!